Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 09-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #1
FredipusRex
Enthusiast
FredipusRex will become famous soon enoughFredipusRex will become famous soon enoughFredipusRex will become famous soon enoughFredipusRex will become famous soon enoughFredipusRex will become famous soon enoughFredipusRex will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Cross-application syncing

Kris -

Way back in the old thread, you mentioned trying to get together with the Moon+ developer to see if you could sync between each other (I would assume mostly just book position).

Did that ever go anywhere? I was thinking it would be cool to root my Nook Simple Touch with Moon+ and then be able to sync between it and Marvin.
FredipusRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:09 AM   #2
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Nope, it didn't. However, M uses Dropbox to sync and a sync record is a plain XML file (it's very simple so there isn't much to document). Any other application can access that record and use it too. This is one of the reasons why I chose this approach to sync data (Dropbox+XML).
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote