Notices

Old 07-12-2016, 04:28 AM   #1
BenWorsfold
Lovecraftian Aficionado
BenWorsfold began at the beginning.

Device: none
Ben Worsfold- an Introduction

Hello there!

My name is Ben Worsfold. I am a full-time student at Exeter University, but have also recently turned my hand to writing short horror stories in the vein of H. P. Lovecraft. I look forward to getting to know the community, and sharing more of my work with you as time goes on!

Thanks,
Ben
BenWorsfold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 05:01 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ben and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
fiction, horror, lovecraft, short story, worsfold