Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 08-04-2021, 03:30 PM   #1
gandoe
Enthusiast
gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.

Device: none
Moon+ Reader Pro with Onyx Boox Note 2

Hi all,

I routinely save my annotations (notes and highlights) in every book using M+ "Bookmarks/ Share notes and highlights (TXT)" feature, and then selecting "Save to Evernote", or "Save to Drive", etc.

With a book open
Menu (hamburger dots)
/ More Operations
//Bookmarks [ to display the list of bookmarks, notes, highlights]

select the three connected nodes "V" at the bottom left of the screen to display the pop up "Share" menu

After selecting the option "Share notes and highlights (TXT)", a new window is shown, with all notes and highlights, ready to be shared.

However, if there extensive annotations (e.g., more than a screen length), I am unable to scroll down to the bottom of the window, to see and select any sharing options (printing, email, add to Evernote, etc.)

I tend to make extensive annotations, and in the past I have been able to scroll to the bottom of the annotation window to select my share option. However, I can no longer do that.

And when I test with a new book and only one annotation, I am indeed able to share the annotation by using the share options at the bottom of the extracted annotation list.

It is odd that I cannot scroll to the bottom of the annotation list to select sharing options. I've tried rotating the screen, changing font size, etc. Has anyone else experienced this behavior when trying to share annotations?

Or have any other suggestions about ways to save / share my annotations?

TIA
Ed
gandoe is offline   Reply With Quote