Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-17-2021, 10:43 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Kindle World Book Day (week) 2021 - ten free books

Kindle US has ten books from around the world available for free in honor of World Book Day. The books will be free for a bit more than seven days from now - there's a countdown timer at the top of the page.

Here's the link to the page: https://www.amazon.com/article/read-..._i=11552285011

The ten titles are:
  • At the End of the Matinee by Keiichiro Hirano
  • A Single Swallow by Zhang Ling
  • The Broken Circle by Enjeela Ahmadi-Miller
  • Amora by Natalia Polesso
  • The King of Warsaw by Szczepan Twardoch
  • The Strange Journey of Alice Pendelbury by Marc Levy
  • The Son and Heir by Alex Munninghoff
  • You, Me, and the Colors of Life by Noa C Walker
  • Return to the Enchanted Island by Johary Ravaloson
  • Some Days by Maria Wernicke

Last edited by sufue; 04-17-2021 at 10:48 AM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 10:46 AM   #2
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
The books are also available at other Kindle sites in other countries. There's a drop-down at the top of the page that says "Shop on an Amazon international site?" If you click that, there are several choices of other countries.

I spot-checked three, and the selection was the same at all three, but can't promise for all of them...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2021, 01:52 PM   #3
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Kindle US has ten books from around the world available for free in honor of World Book Day. The books will be free for a bit more than seven days from now - there's a countdown timer at the top of the page.

Here's the link to the page: https://www.amazon.com/article/read-..._i=11552285011

The ten titles are:
  • At the End of the Matinee by Keiichiro Hirano
  • A Single Swallow by Zhang Ling
  • The Broken Circle by Enjeela Ahmadi-Miller
  • Amora by Natalia Polesso
  • The King of Warsaw by Szczepan Twardoch
  • The Strange Journey of Alice Pendelbury by Marc Levy
  • The Son and Heir by Alex Munninghoff
  • You, Me, and the Colors of Life by Noa C Walker
  • Return to the Enchanted Island by Johary Ravaloson
  • Some Days by Maria Wernicke
Gr8 find. Thanks.

I don't find any of the subjects compelling to me, but I looked over the selection and they looked like they're intriguing and high quality productions. Thanks to Amazon for these freebies.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-17-2021 at 01:55 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 11:08 AM   #4
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
I enjoyed this previous years, happy to see I caught it in time this year also.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 11:25 AM   #5
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Note: All the offerings in the US also include the companion audiobook through Audible for $1.99. Quite a bit of historical fiction this year. Don't delay if you think you want the audiobook as the price doesn't stay long after the special is over.

Last edited by Tarana; 04-19-2021 at 11:34 AM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert