Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 09-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Theme pack

I just bought the iPhone version, but can't seem to find how to buy the theme pack.

Is there a theme pack for the iPhone version?

By the way, the iPhone version is well worth the cost. Keep up the good work Kris.

Art

Last edited by artbatista; 09-13-2013 at 06:58 PM.
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@artbatista - Thanks for your support. See the attached screenshot for details...

Click image for larger version

Name:	iOS_Simulator_-_iPhone___iOS_6.1__10B141_.png
Views:	497
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	110993
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Got it, but now I get this. ( see picture)

I'll try again tomorrow.

Art
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1379115116.349897.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	110996  
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:17 AM   #4
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Apparently the themes were messed up in the App Store. Now they should be fixed - let me know.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:46 AM   #5
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Just a reminder...
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2013, 05:48 AM   #6
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
Apparently the themes were messed up in the App Store. Now they should be fixed - let me know.
Still broken in the German AppStore.
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #7
kguil
Addict

@Faterson are the themes working for you?

Yesterday, they worked for me - today they don't (I purchase the themes one by one over the course of several days to make sure all is OK).

I think there's something wrong with the App Store. I'll write to Apple.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:35 AM   #8
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
@Faterson are the themes working for you?
I did purchase all the colours separately on the iPad, except I forget how I did it back then (it's been a while).

When I try to purchase them now on the iPhone, in principle, it seems to be working, there are 2 confirmation windows for every colour, but the last pop-up window says: [Environment: Sandbox]. Is this related to the Beta-version I'm running, and should I temporarily overwrite the Beta Marvin with the regular Marvin 2.0 release? I'll be happy to try. Because I practically never run regular Marvin releases, but always Betas, I'm puzzled as to how I could have succeeded in purchasing all those colours on the iPad back then, if it's not possible to do from a Beta version. (And no, it was not a "test purchase" there -- my card actually got charged, as it well should have been.)
Old 09-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #9
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Alex, you need to try with the released version.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:50 AM   #10
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel

Thumbs down

Ah, OK.

Nope, in the regular version, I don't even get the 2 pop-up confirmation windows. There is only a single pop-up window, saying

Quote:
Oops!

A problem occurred getting the product list from the theme store. If this problem persists, you can contact us at support@marvinapp.com
Old 09-14-2013, 08:54 AM   #11
Philantrop
Addict

Yes, that's what I'm seeing, too.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:41 AM   #12
fireland
fireland began at the beginning.

Device: iPad3, iPad mini, iPhone 4S
Same here in the Argentine store.
fireland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #13
Kretzer
out of depth
Kretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: iPad2, iPhone 5, Kindle3 3G
Same in the Austrian store.
(I've always wanted to see fireland o_O)
Kretzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:33 PM   #14
kguil
Addict

I will be contacting Apple tomorrow about this.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:04 AM   #15
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
I also had this issue. However, I just tried it now and I was able to buy the Hollywood Pink!!!
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote