Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #31
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I'm assuming you don't mean this to be an insult.
A little slow on coming back. I meant I owe you a drink in thanks for helping me so much. If that was insulting in any way then I apologize, it was not my intent.
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #32
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerperk View Post
A little slow on coming back. I meant I owe you a drink in thanks for helping me so much. If that was insulting in any way then I apologize, it was not my intent.
It's all good Roger. I'm not as "hip" as I think I am. Clueless about liquid stupid. I read it as "liquid, stupid".
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2011, 09:42 PM   #33
ssholloway
Connoisseur
ssholloway has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ssholloway has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ssholloway has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPhone6, iPadMiniRetina, KindlePW3, KoboGloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I'm assuming you're using a home screen replacement (launcher). The consensus is that you need to return to the stock homescreen after a reboot. The continue reading icon will work until the next reboot. At which time you have to return to the stock homescreen again.

Give it a try now. Return to stock homescreen. Open book from library or drop down menu on home screeen. Exit book by going someplace else. Press continue reading icon.
Unfortunately, that didn't work for me. What did was clearing the keep-reading list (settings=>app settings:home) so I assume it had gotten corrupted somehow. I did do a reboot afterwards, but that might not have been necessary.

Hope this helps someone else avoid all the uninstalling/reinstalling I did before finding this very simple solution.

NC rooted 1.1 and Zeam launcher
ssholloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #34
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssholloway View Post
Unfortunately, that didn't work for me. What did was clearing the keep-reading list (settings=>app settings:home) so I assume it had gotten corrupted somehow. I did do a reboot afterwards, but that might not have been necessary.

Hope this helps someone else avoid all the uninstalling/reinstalling I did before finding this very simple solution.

NC rooted 1.1 and Zeam launcher
The fix referenced in that post applies to devices with 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 firmware. Perhaps you found something that applies to 1.1.0.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote