Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-06-2021, 07:22 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
The Complete Tolkien Companion — $1.99

The Complete Tolkien Companion is on sale at Kobo, eBooks.com, Barnes & Noble and Amazon for $1.99 (probably other sites as well). I bought it at Kobo and thought — oh, snot, this version doesn't have "real" page numbers, so I bought another copy off eBooks.com. Also bought another book from Barnes & Noble (which was about $6 cheaper than Amazon and also available at Kobo, I discovered after the fact).

At any rate, if you like Tolkien, this seems like a pretty good deal.

(I see this was already posted on the SF & Fantasy sticky section. I never go there so didn't see it... then thought, I should check there for this. Sorry for the redundancy. There is one bit of additional information, however — the post in the SF & Fantasy section didn't mention eBooks.com.)

Last edited by rcentros; 08-06-2021 at 07:38 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote