Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-22-2021, 09:39 PM   #136
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
Edit: After looking through my email, I don't seem to have gotten the $10 credits for either gift card purchase, even though it said I qualified when I visited the page for the promos. For those that have received them, what's the subject line?
Both of my emails said: Here's your promotional credit from your recent Amazon order

To see if you actually received promotional credits, place one item in your shopping cart that says: Ships from Amazon | Sold by Amazon. Then go to the final page of the order to see what you're being charged. Promotional credits will show up here. Once you've checked it, delete the order.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 09:43 PM   #137
FourOhFour
HTTP Error
FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
Edit: After looking through my email, I don't seem to have gotten the $10 credits for either gift card purchase, even though it said I qualified when I visited the page for the promos. For those that have received them, what's the subject line?
"Here's your promotional credit from your recent Amazon order"

edit: and I should refresh the thread before posting. Ah, well.
FourOhFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:19 AM   #138
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Thanks both of you. I went and did the current promo for buying $40+ in gift cards again, and this time it worked. I got the email not long after redeeming the card. Clearly it didn't give me the credit previously, even though I did it correctly. I might be able to get it if I contacted support, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort. Not like I was out any money, since I just added the gift card to my account.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 01:49 AM   #139
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
This was my best Prime Day ever.

I picked up only one book, but also many needed household items and a few Christmas gifts.

I have a four-year-old nephew, and I found for him a package of 256 Crayola crayons for only $7!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 04:59 AM   #140
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
This was my best Prime Day ever.

I picked up only one book, but also many needed household items and a few Christmas gifts.

I have a four-year-old nephew, and I found for him a package of 256 Crayola crayons for only $7!
Same here - we're downsizing to a condo next month and needed quite a few things for the new place, all at 40-50% off. Also splurged on a 17" laptop and since it has wifi-6 I of course had to get a wifi-6 router.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 10:28 AM   #141
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
I typically just buy a few household necessities during Prime day, and wait until Black Friday/Monday sales to get the goodies. I did splurge this PD and buy the Echo Buds 2nd gen, but even at that I only spent about $26 out of pocket immediately. When you figure in the other four payments I will make on the Buds, it still comes out to a bit less than $90 total including tax for items that normally would have totaled up to a bit over $150 including tax, so that saved me about $60. So I had a good PD for the first time.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:12 PM   #142
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Prime Day Delivered the Two Biggest Days Ever for Small & Medium-Sized Businesses in Amazon’s Stores Worldwide, Growing Even More than Amazon Retail, and Members Saved More than Any Previous Prime Day

But of course. Anyway, it's over. I'm unsticking the thread. Feel free to continue posting in it.

Next big event is Black Friday, just 5 months away
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 01:45 PM   #143
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I saw some television DVDs on sale, but no movies, and no music CDs.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 11:59 AM   #144
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
The $10 seems to be applicable only to physical products sold directly by Amazon, no ebooks.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 02:12 PM   #145
skyblue23
Enthusiast
skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Nook
The terms and conditions say that the credit applies to ebooks sold by Amazon Digital Services, but it doesn't show up when you try to buy an ebook. I've contacted customer service in the past and been issued a promotional credit.
skyblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 06:14 PM   #146
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Updating to say that I contacted Amazon yesterday about ebooks. The first, unusually clueless, rep hot-potatoed me to her supervisor; that employee understood my concern, finagling a retroactive partial rebate of a previous purchase to get $10 onto my existing gift card.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote