Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-10-2020, 02:30 AM   #1
ShazzL
ShazzL began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Question No books on Kindle - Calibre 5.2

I've just updated to Calibre 5.2. At first I couldn't import any books, but that was fixed by running the repair. However now Calibre detects my Kindle but wont move any books to it. When I search my device (Kindle Paperwhite) for the books while plugged in to Calibre, it cant find any books on the device. I have checked to make sure its not an ignored device. I also ran the debug but it said "kindle detected". Any ideas on how to see the books on my kindle while connected to Calibre and to be able to move books to my kindle from Calibre - this might fix itself once Calibre sees the kindle contents, you never know?
ShazzL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 02:45 AM   #2
ShazzL
ShazzL began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
UPDATE: Restarting my Kindle has resolved the issues above!
ShazzL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre 5.2, kindle paperwhite, no books displayed