Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
bluerfoot
Zealot
bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: sony pocketbook 350
Can anyone compare the sony 350 with the pocketbook 360?

I ask because I got a sony prs-350 the other day to read my oreilly collection (I have a seperate thread about that already) and it works poorly with toc. I do want a small light pocketable unit though. So in case this is not worked out by oreilly (I am under no illusion sony will act) some 350 360 questions...

1) how do the screens compare in terms of readability?
I'm assuming pocketbook does not have perl screen, how much of a difference does it make?

2) Is there a big difference in terms of page turn speed...I know pocketbook is not touch so that is not a factor.

3) finally in terms of toc (the entire reason I will probably return the sony) is there anyone who has used non sony store or more better, oreilly.com epubs on the pocketbook? does the pocketbook suffer from not being able to access chapters directly like the sony which can only drill down to a subsection of a chapter via toc?

thanks for listening.
bluerfoot is offline   Reply With Quote