Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Smashwords
Connoisseur
Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Smile Smashwords adds coupon generator for indie authors

Hi Mobilereaders, I wanted to share some Smashwords news for the ebook authors among you...

We added a cool new tool for self-published authors today: a coupon generator. Indie authors can now generate coupon codes they can use to promote their books on their blogs, websites, social networks, fan email lists, and to book reviewers.

Like all our publishing, promotion and selling tools, the coupon generator is free.

The press release:
Smashwords Introduces Coupon Generator for Self-Published eBook Authors

Since Smashwords is still in beta, I welcome feedback and suggestions, either here or if you want to email me direct (my email is all over the site). Mobilereaders have given us many great suggestions.
Smashwords is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook coupons, smashwords