Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-28-2008, 08:26 AM   #1
salty-horse
Wizard
salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Missing interface for threaded TOC navigation?

I have an ePub ebook that has a threaded table of contents in this format:

Code:
title
|--chapter 1
  |--section 1.1
  |--section 1.2
|--chapter 2
Assuming chapter 1 has a few paragraphs before section 1.1, is there a way to reach it with the reader's interface? Clicking on "chapter 1" will only give me the list of sections. I've also tried clicking and holding the "chapter 1" item which didn't help. Is there a trick I'm missing, or is it a missing feature?

To compare, Adobe DE allows me to click on chapter 1 and jump straight to it.

Last edited by salty-horse; 12-02-2008 at 06:03 PM. Reason: forgot important word
salty-horse is offline   Reply With Quote