Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
ZenEngineer
Connoisseur
ZenEngineer has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS-505
iGo battery charger report - OK!

My overseas trip was unexpectedly extended so at an airport Brookstone I bought an iGo Power Xtender (AA powered) and A54 PSP tip to charge my 505. It worked fine and recharged from 0 bars (low battery warning) to 4 bars in about 30 minutes with no problems. I don't know how much is left in the AA batteries, but I'll see if I can get a 2nd recharge out of them.
ZenEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:51 AM   #2
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Nice.
Thanks for the info.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2008, 12:17 PM   #3
tekchic
Zealot
tekchic doesn't littertekchic doesn't litter

Device: iPhone X, iPad Pro
Sounds like a nice little thing to toss into a checked bag for the next trip! Surprised it charged to full so quickly, thanks for the review!
tekchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:34 AM   #4
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
It's great for the reader, charges it in nothing flat 5 or 10 minutes on the batteries will give you a whole day of reading. Now, if only it could do that for the camera, the iPhone, etc. On a recent trip I arrived to discover I'd left behind my regular charger and only had the tips (iPhone, eBook, camera, camcorder) and the battery charger. I went through a LOT of AA batteries that week!
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote