Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 11-23-2016, 03:06 PM   #31
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
I third Sorcerer to the Crown and second Dark Hope.
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 10:00 AM   #32
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
This category gives me the collywobbles, but I'll second Carousel Tides and Those who Hunt the Night.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2016, 11:53 AM   #33
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I had a set of collywobbles once, but I lost the key and couldn't adjust the size to fit.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 11:58 AM   #34
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll third Carousel Tides. It sounds interesting.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:14 PM   #35
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
It is. I think you'll like it. Like all Sharon Lee's writing, it's character driven, not blood and gore driven.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2016, 03:08 PM   #36
soonerchick
soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura, iPad Pro, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura One
Third for Those Who Hunt the Night
soonerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 06:26 PM   #37
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
So, do we have 5.5 hours or 29.5 hours left? Midnight as a time can be confusing so I want to be sure; some people mean going into the 26th, some people mean at the end of the 26th.

Either way, I will second The Bees by Laline Paull and third Dark Hope, it's not available from my library but nothing else has more than 1 nomination.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 07:34 PM   #38
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

We have approximately 28.5 hours left. The poll will be posted (hopefully) immediately after midnight tomorrow night, EST. (The 26th at 24:00 hours.)

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 11-25-2016 at 07:37 PM.
Old 11-26-2016, 07:49 PM   #39
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll third Dark Hope.
Old 11-26-2016, 11:03 PM   #40
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'll third Dark Hope.
I thirded it in post #37, The Bees needs a third though.
Old 11-26-2016, 11:55 PM   #41
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'll third Dark Hope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
So you did, Dazrin. I missed that post and both nominations it contained. Corrected now. Sorry. To make up for it, I'll third the Bees.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:01 AM   #42
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

The nominations are now closed.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:09 AM   #43
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

The poll has been posted.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:58 AM   #44
Dazrin
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
So you did, Dazrin. I missed that post and both nominations it contained. Corrected now. Sorry. To make up for it, I'll third the Bees.
Thank you!
Old 11-27-2016, 03:54 AM   #45
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Sorry; I was trying to be helpful. Too late now.

ETA: Ah, s'okay, Tom got it.