Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-11-2004, 06:50 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
eBayFeed 1.12 - eBay non-US fixed

This is the second time that eBay first did some changes to eBay US, then waited two weeks, and then applied the same changes to all other local eBays on this planet. Anyways, you are advised to upgrade to eBayFeed 1.12 for a fix.

source code: here and here.

full package, zipped: here.

You can still see the script in action at halted.de (make sure to copy it on your own server as this server is only for temporary demonstration purposes!)

If you want to give it a quick try, use this feed link with your favorite feed reader like Bloglines, FeedDemon, etc.

About:
eBayFeed/1.12 allows you to create customized RSS 2.0 feeds of your favorite eBay searches. Compared to other eBay-to-RSS solutions, ebayFeed has the following advantages: it is fully customizable and extensible (open-source), it supports eBay platforms of other countries (take a look at config.inc), you can run it on your own server, it doesn't log your clicks on items, nor does it advertise your search habits to others (such as qksrv.net), and it allows you to fully utilize eBay's advanced search forms. It currently supports eBay USA, eBay UK, eBay Germany, eBay France, eBay Italy.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:06 PM   #2
mariowario
mariowario began at the beginning.

Device: x50v
great script but there is a problem

Hi,

I used the ebayfeed 1.12 script for some time now and it helped me alot with my ebay stuff.
So my thanks goes to Alexander for his great work.

Now to the Problem.

Ebay.de (Germany) slightly changed the search result url from: (for example)
"http://search.ebay.de/_Abhoer-Monitore_" to
"http://instrumente.search.ebay.de/_Abhoer-Monitore_"

So the Script doesent work anymore for Ebay.de.
Ebay.com is still working, dont know about other ebay Countries, didnt check them yet.
So Alexander, could you pls update the script (when you have time) or give us a hint what to change in the config.ini?
Till you write an Answer i try to find the solution by myself but its not so easy for an PHP Newbie .

Thx
mariowario is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2005, 05:13 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Mario, I am going to look into this.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote