Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-28-2013, 08:08 AM   #1
paralleluniverse
Enthusiast
paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
The "DRM Contents" Folder

On my M92, there's always a DRM Contents folder. When I try to delete the folder when plugging it into a computer, the folder will reappear after I unplug the M92 from the computer.

What is this folder? And is there a way to get rid of it for good.
paralleluniverse is offline   Reply With Quote