Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #856
colleenFL
Groupie
colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.

Device: PW3, PW1, Kobo N647, Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-300, various tablets
The game is back up and working much faster again.
colleenFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #857
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by colleenFL View Post
The game is back up and working much faster again.
I've missed the 8:30(ish) pm rollover as well as the 6:30(ish) one. Nothing happened.

The clock is up and running, but I'm still waiting for my 'Bucks per Cycle' to make it to the main bank, and can't accept any gifts from my Hoard. It still says I've reached the limit of gifts for this cycle.

I haven't tried to buy or sell assets, though, since I have everything the way I want it at the moment.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2012, 10:11 PM   #858
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
My surge points updated between this morning and now.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #859
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
The most recent cycle rollover, about 2 hours ago, updated everything for me. I had updated asset surge percentages, the bucks and other values got adjusted and I got the usual cycle gifts. I didn't check up on it until at least 30 minutes after the cycle was over though. It seems to be back to the fast update speeds for me.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #860
colleenFL
Groupie
colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.

Device: PW3, PW1, Kobo N647, Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-300, various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
My surge points updated between this morning and now.
My surge points updated at the 8:30 pm cycle change. It's nice having the game working again.
colleenFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #861
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Mine has rolled up one cycle since yesterday (and yesterday, I think I missed an early cycle). Clock is at 2 hrs, which means it actually should cycle a bit after midnight (half hour or so earlier than the last time I checked). Hopefully, it is now rolling correctly and I'll have more surge points, since I'm otherwise stuck with nothing to do.

Blazing fast now, though. Wonder if it will last, when others start logging in?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #862
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
I'm back up and running as well. It does seem much faster now.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #863
kaleissin
Connoisseur
kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, Kobo Glo
Bynum Brothers Broomworks may be nearing its end of usefulness, several of the other assets at level 18 also have a lot of bucks per cycle.
kaleissin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:04 AM   #864
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Free Bar--Tech Level 160

The Free Bar is a good defence against Murder of Crows and the Rogue Agent if you have the patient to build up the surge points needed. I have surged it twice. Very useful asset.

Free Bar-Tech Level 160

Soldiers drink free at this friendly dive where everybody knows your name and rank.

Bucks Output/Cycle: 4,745,000
Political and Econ Liberty Adj: 48,750 Bucks
Bliss on Purchase: 160 Obsolescence: 0

Surge: 21,900,000 Military

Surge points needed 160

Spoiler:

Freehold before Murder of Crows.
Baen Bucks: 845,495,462
Baen Bliss: 43,651,400
Population: 4,359,113
Food: 48,239,369
Energy: 48,427,564
Military: 61,823,035
Surge Pts Left this Cycle: 94/90
Total Bucks per Cycle: 100,218,722
from Assets: 21,754,688
from Pop.: 78,464,034
Political Adj to Asset Bucks: +75%
Bliss - Base Need: 20,766,057
Low-Bliss Cost: 0
Energy - Base Need: 7,015,991
Low-Energy Bliss Cost: 0%
Food - Base Need: 6,827,796
Low Food Bliss Pct Penalty: 0%
Famine Pop. Loss: 0

Freehold after Murder of Crows came to town--and sent packing.
Military: 44,913,126

Freehold gbm

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #865
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
The Free Bar is a good defence against Murder of Crows and the Rogue Agent if you have the patient to build up the surge points needed. I have surged it twice. Very useful asset.

Free Bar-Tech Level 160

Soldiers drink free at this friendly dive where everybody knows your name and rank.

Bucks Output/Cycle: 4,745,000
Political and Econ Liberty Adj: 48,750 Bucks
Bliss on Purchase: 160 Obsolescence: 0

Surge: 21,900,000 Military

Surge points needed 160

Spoiler:

Freehold before Murder of Crows.
Military: 61,823,035

Freehold after Murder of Crows came to town--and sent packing.
Military: 44,913,126

Freehold gbm

bernie

Absolutely. Have done so once myself (and working on it again, today). Those playing now, though, get the corrected asset of level 16 (us lucky few with broken city cores get to keep the L160 asset and our cores that sit on quick charges).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:15 AM   #866
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleissin View Post
Bynum Brothers Broomworks may be nearing its end of usefulness, several of the other assets at level 18 also have a lot of bucks per cycle.
On the other hand, if Bynum Brothers Broomworks gets 10K less per cycle, but only requires 19k to upgrade, and the level 18 asset costs 10 times a BBB to purchase and upgrade, the BBB is still more cost-effective.

I'm still trying to decide how many I should keep around, given that I need to move them around when I'm surging the cores and need to move population assets around.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:43 AM   #867
kaleissin
Connoisseur
kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
On the other hand, if Bynum Brothers Broomworks gets 10K less per cycle, but only requires 19k to upgrade, and the level 18 asset costs 10 times a BBB to purchase and upgrade, the BBB is still more cost-effective.
The BBBs take up space away from the cores though (I have six cores, they and their Fertility Clinics occupy 35 squares), so there's no place to put Project Components without first selling a BBB. Few PCs are worth upgrading, and the good stuff is on the quick surges already, leaving 13 squares for Project Components and BBBs. Now, a huge Population-asset cheaply upgradable with tons of bucks per turn, *that* would have been something
kaleissin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:55 AM   #868
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie
Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Spoiler:

Baen Bucks: 11,077,477
Baen Bliss: 3,745,139
Population: 576,467
Food: 5,165,187
Energy: 5,146,446
Military: 1,448,937
Surge Pts Left this Cycle: 14/80
Total Bucks per Cycle: 12,157,483
from Assets: 2,934,011
from Pop.: 9,223,472
Political Adj to Asset Bucks: +23%
Bliss - Base Need: 1,006,921
Energy - Base Need: 246,477
Food - Base Need: 265,218

I just hope population gifts were smaller. 8.5x the other resources makes using those quite hard...
Ekaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #869
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Is there an updated list of MR members playing? I need to splurge on getting alliances going before taking the Rogue Agent whack.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #870
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I'm Yapyap there as well, and happy to accept more alliance members. As it seems there's no level 19 available yet, I've got far too much money...
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote