Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
I put up some images formatted for 6" reader screen savers

I just put up a few shots that you can use on your K1/K2 or any other reader which uses images as sort of a screen saver when the device goes into sleep mode.

Just visit the gallery link below:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/album.php?u=8974

If you have a K1/K2 and are not sure how to use your own creen saver images here is a link to the MR Wiki article for doing just that:

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kind...een_Saver_Hack

Not sure about other readers.

Hope there is an image or two you might want to grab...if not I will add as many as allowed when time permits. I might add a link to another gallery where you could grab the full color versions and/or pretty much any size you want. Anyway, have fun and maybe start your own screen saver gallery as well...post the links in this thread if ya want to save on clutter?

Last edited by brecklundin; 01-10-2010 at 12:50 AM. Reason: oops, throught there was a gallery link in the left column..d'oh!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:30 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
Just visit the gallery link below:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/album.php?u=8974
I would like to view your pictures, but your link seems to be broken.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2010, 02:41 AM   #3
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

d'oh!! should be OK now...the link was fine I just had the gallery locked down and nobody could, well, see it...whoopsie!! hehehehe...THANKS!
Old 01-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #4
brecklundin
Banned

here are some shots of the images on my K1:

The white balance on this shot is off for some reason and I am too lazy to fix it propely.

If you want to see the detail in the shots look here:

http://www.brecklundin.com/For-Sale-...62050864_uC4xY