Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
Techbar
TechnoGeek
Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Likebook Mars, Boox Kepler Pro, InkBook Obsidian
Boot Splash Image

Has anyone found how to change back to the default start-up splash image?
I tried changing it to a custom image (when displaying an image there is an option in the tools menu to 'Set Boot Splash') but there doesn't seem to be a way to go back to the default images. I'm using a Boox i62ML HD Firefly.

Last edited by Techbar; 04-16-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Techbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Reinstall the firmware. Or maybe it will be possible to extract it from firmware file, if the splash screen is not copy protected. Or try to find it using Google. I think there are available on one Polish forum.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #3
Techbar
TechnoGeek
Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Likebook Mars, Boox Kepler Pro, InkBook Obsidian
Hmm, I'm not sure which firmware is applicable to the Firefly - have seen comments about losing the screen light and or sound if you install the wrong one. Might just leave it until Booxtor releases a firmware labelled as being for the Firefly.
Techbar is offline   Reply With Quote