Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Problem downloading metadata

Had a recent problem pop up. Using version 0.9.27 of Calibre when editing metadata, the metadata source (that I have confirmed is out there) cannot be found by Calibre. This started about the time I installed version 0.9.26 (don't know if that is relevant). It has worked before OK.

When I install Calibre on another computer it has no problem finding metadata.

Anyone have a suggestion?
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Had a recent problem pop up. Using version 0.9.27 of Calibre when editing metadata, the metadata source (that I have confirmed is out there) cannot be found by Calibre. This started about the time I installed version 0.9.26 (don't know if that is relevant). It has worked before OK.

When I install Calibre on another computer it has no problem finding metadata.

Anyone have a suggestion?
Secrets?
How does someone check out what source is giving problems?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Problem was somehow associated with Internet Explorer. Updated IE and rebooted. Problem went away.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote