Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-15-2017, 07:17 PM   #1
agentofhope
agentofhope began at the beginning.

Device: Sony dpt
Diagonal Screenshot

Koreader is awesome. Really takes ka1 to another level. One thing. When I try the Diagonal Screenshot, it'll flash like its taken a photo, but I can't find it in the screenshot folder.
agentofhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:47 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
When you take a screenshot you should get a message box that gives you the file name and where it is being saved to. It should be still at the default "mnt/onboard/.adds/koreader/screenshots".

You might indicate the version # of KOReader you are using, and, for the KA1, the Kobo firmware version.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2017, 12:10 AM   #3
agentofhope
agentofhope began at the beginning.

Device: Sony dpt
Stranger, no message box appears. It's v.2015.11-1078-g20ec1cd. KA1 version 4.4.9349
agentofhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:34 AM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hopefully other KA1 users will check and we can see where the conditions produce this issue. If it is a matter of the KOReader version, that's easily addressed, by using a different version and would provide some indication of what code change could have caused the problem. If the problem was introduced with a Kobo firmware update, there seem to be a number of them released since the KA1 was introduced.

I can try the latest KOReader version and see it the problem shows up on my AuraHD. I am still using 1052, and don't have that issue.

Luck;
Ken
Old 07-16-2017, 11:14 AM   #5
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
I checked with latest fw and latest nightly build. On my KA1 no message is shown and no new screenshot can be found on the device.

I looked at /koreader/screenshots and the latest screenshot I made is dated 2017-Jun-05, so the problem must have occured after that.
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2017, 01:15 PM   #6
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Just took a diagonal screenshot with Koreader on my KA1. No problem.

Koreader version: v2015.11-1052-g71d38ac

Kobo version: 4.4.9298
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:36 PM   #7
Ken Maltby
Wizard

@agentofhope; could you try Koreader version: v2015.11-1052? trek's last successful screenshot was the day after the 1052 release, so it was made using that version or an earlier one.

Luck;
Ken