Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-27-2017, 03:54 PM   #1
gerhaher
Enthusiast
gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura One
"KOReader exited irregularly"

When I try to open a certain book I receive the message "KOReader exited irregularly".

By splitting the book I have managed to narrow it down to the pages in the attached file.

Can anyone see what's wrong?

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: epub 3 - Okand.epub (69.6 KB, 46 views)
gerhaher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 03:22 AM   #2
Frenzie
Evangelist
Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Unfortunately I can't reproduce a crash on the attached document. It's just a title page and three pages of TOC for me.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 10:26 AM   #3
gerhaher
Enthusiast
gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura One
I downloaded the latest KOReader-update and now it works for me too.
gerhaher is offline   Reply With Quote