Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-24-2018, 06:28 PM   #1
MorningCoach
MorningCoach began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Max 2
Dang - now DROPBOX

As a new user - everything seems broken or takes 8 steps.

2 weeks in, went to finally get my screensaver installed so I can try the notes app. Went to hook up to DROPBOX this error

This app is unable to link additional users because it has been frozen pending review.

Meaning it looks like Onxy maxed out its API with Dropbox and 500.

I get it small company and I so much want to like this device, but now Google Play is out - have to sideload. Marvel Universe - toast - and now Dropbox.

I guess these larger companies just make it tough on these guys.

I hope they can get a few more users with their API - those of us who just bought our devices getting frustrated.

Just venting going to see if I can hook up to Evernote.

JB
MorningCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:50 AM   #2
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningCoach View Post
but now Google Play is out - have to sideload.
It isn't, is working perfectly fine.

Last edited by whopper; 07-25-2018 at 05:36 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2018, 12:13 PM   #3
DenisR
Connoisseur
DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.

Device: Onyx Boox Max2
For Google Play store, there is a checkbox to tick in parameters :
Quote:
Add optional choice for users on Google Play store. Go to System / Extension / Application. It is disabled by default.
Does that solve your problem(s) ?
DenisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:41 AM   #4
MorningCoach
MorningCoach began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Max 2
Yes, THAT rocked!!!

SO, I have had the Boox Max 2 weeks - Marvel Universe, Google Play - all working. It didn't happen on the initial check but getting there.

For sure not the normal smooth functionality, but with patience and help it works!

Thanks, everyone, still working on the DropBox mystery but can live without that for now, I am sure that will come around.

J
MorningCoach is offline   Reply With Quote