Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 12-16-2022, 12:30 PM   #1
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
[Windows] Viewer for fixed-layout AZW3?

I have a fixed-layout AZW3.

- I don't like the Kindle viewer.
- Calibre's ebook-viewer doesn't like fixed-layout files.
- AZARDI only works for epub.

Any other suggestions? I don't mind converting to another format (PDF or EPUB3).
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 12:58 PM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Update: Using Kindle Unpack gave me a fixed-layout EPUB which works with AZARDI.
Advert
Old 12-17-2022, 04:04 AM   #3
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I have a fixed-layout AZW3.

- I don't like the Kindle viewer.
- Calibre's ebook-viewer doesn't like fixed-layout files.
- AZARDI only works for epub.

Any other suggestions? I don't mind converting to another format (PDF or EPUB3).
Hey ownedbycats,

Do you mind testing your fixed-layout EPUB3 file with the Bookfusion iOS or Web App?

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bookfusion/id1141834096

Windows: https://www.bookfusion.com/

Android coming soon.

Would like to know if it works well with you files, as I do not see many readers using the EPUB3 fixed layout format.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 10:44 AM   #4
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Unfortunately, all the fixed-layout epub3s I have are too big for free accounts.

Here's one of the ones I have, available for free if you'd like to test yourself:
https://library-archives.canada.ca/e...oices-lac.aspx
Old 01-04-2023, 09:07 AM   #5
Lief
Enthusiast
Lief began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
I think Cover for Windows is amazing.
https://apps.microsoft.com/store/det...hl=it-it&gl=IT
that's what I use, and I think it would be awesome to get a good alternative for android but I didn't find any so if you got any just say it.
Lief is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert