Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-30-2016, 10:13 AM   #1
Zarkhes
Zarkhes began at the beginning.

Device: Asus Zen Pad10
My Ereaders cant see series tag

I tried bunch of Ebook readers, and none of it see my books in series order.Actually, it won't even show as series.I am pretty sure I manualy tag my books in series colum.I even have them numbered as series go on, and it makes me mad when I have to google it what books comes next.Did I go somewhere wrong?My format is mobi.

Thanks for help.
Zarkhes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 10:15 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Most reader software has no support for series. The best you can do is use the emtadata plugboards feature in calibre to insert the series intot he title or comments section when sending the book to the device.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2016, 10:23 AM   #3
Zarkhes
Zarkhes began at the beginning.

Device: Asus Zen Pad10
FbReader has option to sort it as series.Sadly it is grey, even if I have it in metadata.
Edit : It seems that you can only see series metadata in Epub, dont know why, but now i have to convert my whole library to Epub.

Last edited by Zarkhes; 09-30-2016 at 10:50 AM.
Zarkhes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, ereader, series