Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 06-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #16
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Just got back home... Darka and I had a great time! It was nice seeing those who had come to the last meet-up, and new faces at this one. I think we all left feeling like we wished we could do this more often (I know I did!).

In the drawing, David thoroughly autographed The Solomon Scandals, the book won by Kaz. My CD, won by Nate, included a copy (in multiple e-book formats) of The Lens, and the full cover graphics for the e-book. The CD itself had a version of the cover printed on the CD face, making it a very attractive giveaway, I must say! And there was a bonus: I included an excerpt from the draft of the book I'm working on right now, working title Verdant Skies! Hope you enjoy it, Nate!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:30 PM   #17
Enola
Enola has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS-650
Was great getting to see folks again, and to meet some new folks too this time around I had lots of fun
Enola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:21 PM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Still waiting for more reports and PICTURES!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:28 PM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I am the guy with the ebook reader. R ight now I am in the bar.

i'm glad you all had a great time ! i'm waiting for more details too !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote