Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-05-2005, 01:27 AM   #1
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
Post Brilliance of the Moon by Lian Hearn

Maybe you read my last post about the second book in this 3 part series and if you have you know that so far the series is amazing. Now that I have finished the last book I am content. This was one of the few golden nugets of fantasy that belong on your shelves along with your George R.R. Martin, Tolkien, C.S. Friedman, and Williams. This book is also one of those rare books that are great but somehow slip through the cracks and never really get recognized. Most people that know about the series cant say enough good things about it. Anyway this book in the series does not dissapoint. I have felt almost every emotion while reading this book. Including frustration at only being the reader. Some times while reading the book I actually got so mad at some of the characters thinking, "he cant do that!" Anyway you should check it out. The books are really not that long at all. Actually one of the smaller fantasy books I have read. Best things come in small packages, or however that goes. I think that ereader.com is the only site that carries the third book and for some reason I cant get to the site right now. Ill try to put up a link when I can get the site to work.
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 04:21 AM   #2
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

here is the link at ereader but the price is higher than the paper version! http://www.ereader.com/product/detail/17389
Advert
Old 03-05-2005, 07:21 AM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Yikes! I couldn't find that book on Fictionwise at all. There were two other titles by the author, but they weren't cheap either, both being > $11 US. They went onto my wishlist anyway

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 02:08 AM   #4
Team7
Zealot

yea the two at fictionwise are the first and second book in the series. the one I just reviewed is the third and last in the series.. $11 isnt that bad because her books are only trade paperback which are the big paperbacks which usually run about 14.95 or something. Fictionwise usualy seems to take the paper price and then subtract a few dollars which isnt a good idea when the author only releases trade paperbacks.