Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-07-2020, 02:51 AM   #1
code_user
code_user began at the beginning.

Device: Kindel paper white 7th gen G090G1
Thumbs up jailbreak Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 3

Hi I followed the your Blog https://iristech.co/e-ink/

and Download corresponding jailBreak from https://github.com/danielng01/Iris-B...ilbreak-1.14.N

and followed the instruction as in README.

But On extracting kindle-5.4-jailbreak.zip on my kindle device, I found that .bin automatically reomoved from device.

I try to restart kindle and followwd same process, But It didn't changed.

Help me to figure out what's happing.

Thanks
code_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 06:58 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What firmware version do you have on our PW3? Maybe you have too late a version to jailbreak.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2020, 12:13 PM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Third-party documentation is the bane of my existence.

I don't even have words for third-party "documentation" without even a hint of attribution.

(Well, I have some, but they're probably not readily printable...).

You somehow managed to make it here, so you just had to read the actual documentation instead...
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 12:59 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by code_user View Post
Hi I followed the your Blog
No you didn't. That blog has nothing to do with Mobileread.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote