Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-24-2020, 07:52 PM   #1
Nicolas-
Nicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blueNicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blueNicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blueNicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blueNicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blueNicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blueNicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blueNicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blueNicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blueNicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blueNicolas- can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Onyx Nova Pro 2019
Smile Hello all

Hello, my name is Nicolas

I just realize I already posted without having introduced myself

I'm a French guy working in Japan.
I ended on MobileRead while searching for an ebook with high resolution, Android app friendly, with a stylus and a handwriting recognition feature, a backlight and reasonable screen size to carry anywhere.
There are not so many readers meeting those requirements.
Thank to this forum, I chose the Boox Nova Pro (used).
Then I don't mind anymore about scanned PDFs where I cannot search the meaning of Japanese caracters, I can study at night without eye strain and I can read any ebook on the sharp and high resolution screen.
Nicolas- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:49 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello, Nicolas, and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote