Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-26-2016, 04:47 PM   #1
52hertz
52hertz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Exclamation Kindler - app for reading 'My Clippings.txt'

Hi people! I am glad to present beta-version of my application, which dedicated for Kindle's "My Clippings.txt" file. Actually, it supports not only Kindle, but also Booken ("Exports.txt"). Here is a link, from where you can get the installator.

Maybe some of you would find this app usefull. I am going to extend the support of as many ebooks as it is possible. For this purpose I need some help from my customers: just contact me via sergio.yacovlev@yandex.ru in case you want Kindler app to be able to support your device.
Attached Files
File Type: rar KindleR install.rar (330.6 KB, 156 views)

Last edited by 52hertz; 02-27-2016 at 02:07 AM.
52hertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 05:37 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
What is the advantage of this app over, say, clippings.io or Kindle Mate?

In fact, what specifically does the app do?

And do you plan on uploading it somewhere that doesn't expire the file?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2016, 02:05 AM   #3
52hertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
What is the advantage of this app over, say, clippings.io or Kindle Mate?

In fact, what specifically does the app do?

And do you plan on uploading it somewhere that doesn't expire the file?
Well kindle.io is a web-site. What if you dont have internet access? To be honest, I have never tried "Kindle Mate". Main idea of my app is that you are able to plug your device via USB, click one button - and get your clippings imported locally, on your HDD. There is searchbox, which allows fast searching by collection title, qoutes content or both at the same time. Id like to see Kindler supporting not only Kindle, but other ebooks as well. For example, my friend is a Bookeen user - he asked me to adopt my app for reading his "Exports.txt".

Please take into consideration folliwng fact: it is a beta-version. And I am publishing it with one purpose - to get feedback and thus more precise understanding of what is really useful and necessary for lots of people, and what is not.

Last edited by 52hertz; 02-27-2016 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-27-2016, 02:50 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
A tip: the word "useful" only has one "L" in it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 04:16 AM   #5
52hertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
A tip: the word "useful" only has one "L" in it.
Thx. English is not my first language.
Advert
Old 02-27-2016, 04:19 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52hertz View Post
Thx. English is not my first language.
I guessed as much, and it is a very strange spelling!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 04:22 AM   #7
52hertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I guessed as much, and it is a very strange spelling!
In any case, you are helping me to improve my written English. For this I am grateful.

Tags
app, kindle, my clippings