Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-14-2017, 10:47 PM   #1
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
c67ml carta2 does not have "system update"!

I have a c67ml carta2 that came with firmware 1.8.1. The web page for firmware updates says to do 'about->system update', etc. but my c67ml does not have the 'system update' listed.

Maybe 'system update' disappeared with 1.8.1 & now cannot update to 1.8.2? Does anyone have 1.8.1 installed & is the 'system update' available???

Or must I have to do the tools thing & have to reinstall everything as I had read that the factory tool will delete all data.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #2
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
Found the problem. I had the Nova launcher installed & the drop down menu for settings & the about did not show the system update line; think I encountered the same thing using the native launcher.

Uninstalled the Nova launcher & selected the setting icon on the home page; selected the icon for about & the system update showed up! Now am in 1.8.2. Will stay with native launcher.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert