Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-21-2021, 04:47 PM   #1
mirage
Zealot
mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: OnePlus 6 phone, Kobo Clara HD, Libra H2O
Kon-tiki

I noticed the Kon-tiki 7.8" reader on the Onyx website the other day. A version 2 with Android 10 is coming in the next few days. I hadn't seen either version of this reader before and there isn't any commentary about it here, as far as I can see. I gather that it's like the Nova, but without tablet/stylus functionality. Anyone used one of these before with thoughts about it?
mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:30 PM   #2
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
It's actually on the onyxboox.com website (here) -- the site of Onyx's Russo-American distributor, who often offer variant models that Onyx doesn't offer directly. You appear to be correct that the lack of an inductive Wacom interface is the only difference, making it US$40 cheaper.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert