Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Dusty
Connoisseur
Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 300, T1
Weird happenings with new Sony software

Yesterday I upgraded the Reader Library software and everything went poof!!
It would not let me read newly downloaded books from the library. It kept telling me my PC was not autorized etc. After farting about with it, back and forth to the web site, unistall re-install I gave up and installed the original software that came with the unit.
Here's the weird part. Library books are always good for 21 days. After all this the reader says the books will expire in 535 days
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote