Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
leonardo84
leonardo84 plays well with othersleonardo84 plays well with othersleonardo84 plays well with othersleonardo84 plays well with othersleonardo84 plays well with othersleonardo84 plays well with othersleonardo84 plays well with othersleonardo84 plays well with othersleonardo84 plays well with othersleonardo84 plays well with othersleonardo84 plays well with others

Device: Kindle Touch
"Force" paragraphs

Hi!

I just got a Kindle Touch and i'm having an issue i didnt have with kindle keyboard i stiill own. This problem i didnt have with my kindle keyboard, which have Duokan installed.

Some books i have simply doenst come with paragraphs (i've opened they on calibre, they really dont have paragraph). Those books opened on duokan are "corrected" by the software, and they are draw correctly with their proper paragraphs.

Is there any way to "force" KT to detected the change of line and draw the paragraph?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english ^^
leonardo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
You could try the alternate readers. Even if they don't currently have that function at least they are open source and you can add it in.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert