Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-13-2004, 11:26 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Exclamation The Game Arcade Thread

Here is the best place to discuss our infamous game arcade (you need to be registered for accessing the games).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 11:27 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

zire71man, how the heck did you manage 1254 points for the Helicopter game? That's insane!!!!!
Advert
Old 05-14-2004, 08:47 AM   #3
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
zire71man, how the heck did you manage 1254 points for the Helicopter game? That's insane!!!!!
Alex,

I had practice playing ASCave on my zire71. Wish that the helicopter game is available for hires devices. I tried installing the game on my zire71 and a bug created the screen from being drawed properly.
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 10:04 AM   #4
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Talking

Guys, stop talking, instead try to beat me at towerball !!
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 03:17 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

We installed a couple of new games for your entertainment
Advert
Old 07-29-2004, 10:25 PM   #6
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
That arcade is great! I don't know how long I've been hanging out on this site now, and I'm just discovering it. Really neat. I'm pretty pathetic at these things, but who says you have to be any good to have fun?

When it catches on a bit more, you may have to eventually consider adding a daily best score! I can't believe I'm just now noticing how much fun this is.

Great... another way to waste time that I don't have

Thanks Alex... you're quite the host!

Last edited by BobR; 07-29-2004 at 10:27 PM. Reason: I can't type.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 09:13 PM   #7
Liqiud
Infinite Oblivion
Liqiud began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie PEG-UX50
For some reason I can't get above 16,000 and something in Asteroids,
that sucks,
but the rest of the arcade rocks
Liqiud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 06:52 PM   #8
Liqiud
Infinite Oblivion

I am the champion at the helicopter game!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:54 PM   #9
Liqiud
Infinite Oblivion

Did I mention that I am the champion
Old 01-27-2005, 05:11 AM   #10
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Congrats
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 09:21 AM   #11
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Liqiud, try to beat my high score at the Helicopter game.
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 12:43 PM   #12
Unregistered
Nameless Being

I'll try
Old 01-27-2005, 12:47 PM   #13
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
I'll try
I am liqiud but someone went past the login quota trying to get im=nto my account!
Alex can you do something about that so I can log in?
Old 01-27-2005, 12:56 PM   #14
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Liqiud just wait an hour or so and the login quota will reset to zero. I don't have the option to manually clear the system right now.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:42 AM   #15
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Looks like someone stole all my arcade awards (/me looking at Laurens)...