Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 09-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
Mark3
Mark3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Numbered Lists on the Nook

I uploaded a word document to PubIt (Nook self-publishing) and the lists I have in the title go from #1-9, then instead going to #10, they go back to #1. I've attached a screenshot from the Nook of the problem.

It's been suggested to me that in the CSS, I need to add the following to the body style: adobe-text-layout: optimizeSpeed;. I would like to try doing this with the search and replace feature of Calibre, but do not no where to insert the code exactly.

Thanks for the help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11-08-19-14.png
Views:	269
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	76226  
Mark3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark3 View Post
It's been suggested to me that in the CSS, I need to add the following to the body style: adobe-text-layout: optimizeSpeed;. I would like to try doing this with the search and replace feature of Calibre, but do not no where to insert the code exactly.
Calibre is not a content editing tool. It would probably be best to ask how to do this in either the ePub or Sigil forums.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
lists, nook, numbered