Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-13-2020, 03:27 AM   #16
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by giotti View Post
Thanks a lot to both of you. Your explanations are very interesting.

Changing the topic a bit, is there a default way to telet or rsh or something similar and edit files without installing additional softwares?
If yes, is it over USB or wifi?
Without installing additional software: no
But ezdiy gave us root and all the other things you are looking for:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=325185

Last edited by nhedgehog; 12-13-2020 at 10:28 AM.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 04:40 AM   #17
EastEriq
Groupie
EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Cybook Orizon, PocketBook Touch HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by giotti View Post
I'm not sure if my firmware is 5 or 6 (where do I find it? ), but I can tell that sadly the long press choice only works in the library for me, not in the main menu.
You have 5.20, it's in the first screenshot you attached.
EastEriq is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2020, 05:01 AM   #18
giotti
Connoisseur
giotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it is

Device: Wexler flex.one, Boyue T65s, Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Thanks again to everyone.
giotti is offline   Reply With Quote