Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-10-2021, 04:25 AM   #241
jlemonde
Enthusiast
jlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Clara HD
The specs say "Listen to Kobo Audiobooks". Does it mean 'only' to 'Kobo Audiobooks'? Or any ePub with embedded audio in it? Or any music track?

Because I use to download podcasts as mp3 files and that would be a game changer for me to have them on my next Kobo.
jlemonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 04:47 AM   #242
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlemonde View Post
The specs say "Listen to Kobo Audiobooks". Does it mean 'only' to 'Kobo Audiobooks'? Or any ePub with embedded audio in it? Or any music track?

Because I use to download podcasts as mp3 files and that would be a game changer for me to have them on my next Kobo.
See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=342747.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote