Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-13-2006, 09:55 AM   #1
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Thursday afternoon, and no sign of a tracking number:

Well it's 3pm now (4pm in Holland/Germany)

And it looks like no one has seen a tracking number yet.

Come on iRex!
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:14 AM   #2
stinky ox
Connoisseur
stinky ox began at the beginning.

Device: samsung q1, iLiad
Yeah, not too impressed, I've been in "shipping started" for ages and so far I've seen them manage to actually ship to all of *2* people.
stinky ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2006, 10:57 AM   #3
Riocaz
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And now it's 5pm over there and _still_ no tracking #.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:01 AM   #4
ali
Addict
ali doesn't litterali doesn't litter

Device: Iliad, dude!
I sent this (you can say I'm frustrated...), but got no answer...

Code:
Dear Sir, Madam,

It was told that you finally started to ship the Iliads you failed to ship
last friday.

So far, this looks like one of your usual announcements that isn't followed
by actual action.

Do you actually do any shipping? When will you ship my order (#383)?

p.s. You now have my money for 4 weeks without giving me anything. If you'd
sell your stuff over ebay, you'd have a guaranteed 100% red feedback.

Yours,
ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:23 AM   #5
Riocaz

Going to defend them again for a sec.

Their _official_ word was that we would receive them Friday or Monday.

They can still keep that word, if they ship tomorrow.
Advert
Old 07-13-2006, 11:26 AM   #6
ali
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz
Going to defend them again for a sec.

Their _official_ word was that we would receive them Friday or Monday.

They can still keep that word, if they ship tomorrow.
And, do you trust them?
Old 07-13-2006, 11:28 AM   #7
ali
Addict

And, to let off steam: I *really* hate to check my mailbox for irex mails only to find out that I should enlarge my penis instead.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:40 AM   #8
Riocaz

No at this point I no longer trust them. But I'll give them the benefit of doubt until it's certain they have mislead us (again)
Old 07-13-2006, 11:52 AM   #9
stinky ox
Connoisseur
stinky ox began at the beginning.

Device: samsung q1, iLiad
my goats are getting hungry!
stinky ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:58 AM   #10
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
It will be interesting to see if any of the 'press/tech blogs' pickup on how Crap Irex have been.
Stuart Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:01 PM   #11
Riocaz

I hope not...

We want the platform to survive :-)
Old 07-13-2006, 12:03 PM   #12
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onceways
It will be interesting to see if any of the 'press/tech blogs' pickup on how Crap Irex have been.
Dont forget, that the actual shipment of the device starts in September (maybe). So all the trouble we are feeling, at least some of it was to be expected. So chill out everyone. "2 or 3 more days wont make a difference now anymore.

And stop complaining, because even if you blow off steam here, all who orderd the iLiad know bloody well, that its the only option for us at the moment. And i am still believing to see mine in the next couple of days. And so should you.

Life is great now go read a book.

P.S: Still no tracking number
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:07 PM   #13
Riocaz

As a point...

CommanderRoR diddn't receive his status change until 5:35 yesterday...

So we could still receive them today... Possibly.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:09 PM   #14
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
And since the tracking numbers might be sent out by UPS directly, they can be really late anyhow (heard that happen quite often).

Damn, i turned into an optimist. How did that happen? Dindt even see that coming.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:49 PM   #15
ali
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble
Damn, i turned into an optimist. How did that happen? Dindt even see that coming.
Huh! Go directly to the ranting thread. Do not pass meditation, do not collect EUR 650.