Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-10-2012, 03:23 AM   #1
WordsWithDani
EatSunflowerSeedsEveryday
WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Fire
The Duck and The Doe Part I-Our Blissful Bayou Beginnings

Imagine, if you will, all the stereotypical love in the world. Imagine it's shared by two people. Then imagine that they really do live forever, and that they start to get sick of each other.

I present to you The Duck and The Doe Part I-Our Blissful Bayou Beginnings. A blend of love, humor, paranormal, and crime, one does not simply label it with a generic stamp.

http://www.amazon.com/Blissful-Bayou...tt_at_ep_dpt_1

In my novella, Our Blissful Bayou Beginnings, I show the origin of the greatest love-hate that the world has ever known. Two hundred years ago in the bustling city of New Orleans, a murderer strikes. Our hero goes to the great lengths to bring back his beloved, a mistress that the law says he is not allowed to love. First in a series, this story presents the question of "Can love really last forever?"

Told as a first person memoir, the humor and sorrow that our hero experiences is like nothing you've ever read. And it's available now as a Kindle exclusive, and should you be enrolled in the Kindle library program it's free to read. You will not regret it
WordsWithDani is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor, kindle, love, novella, paranormal romance