Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
drogo
Connoisseur
drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-500
Upgraded PRS-500, Calibre now sees it as a Sony Pocket Reader

I sent my PRS-500 off to Sony to get the Epub upgrade and received it back yesterday. After recharging it, I launched Calibre to restore my books, but it showed up as a Sony Pocket Reader. Hmmm. I decided to upgrade to the latest version, thinking maybe that would resolve it.

Nope. Still shows a PRS-505 connected to it.

The PRS-500 version is now 2.0.00.09180, caliber is 0.6.29.

Any thoughts? Anyone seen this before? Should I worry about it? It seemed to upload the books OK, so....

Haven't tried any Epub books yet. I'll try that later tonight.
drogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I don't think it matters. If it transfers books to the correct location you will be fine.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
The 505/300 driver is used for 500's that have the new EPUB supporting firmware.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote