Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
Major General
Zealot
Major General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmos

Device: Newest KF 10, iPad, iPad Mini
Kobo Aura HD and leather case for sale

Brand-new never used Kobo Aura HD (replacement from Kobo) for sale. Comes with zippered black leather case from Kobo. Reader is $170 new, case is $40 new, so you'd have to lay out $210 plus tax...buy from me for $170 shipped for both!

Prefer USPS money order. Buy this--you want to!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-05-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:35 AM   #2
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
I take it you will replace the device promptly and without bickering if there should be a problem with the screen.
Advert
Old 11-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #3
Major General
Zealot
Major General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmos

I'll power on and make sure it's functional before shipping, of course.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:56 AM   #4
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah, but what if I take it off my shelf after a few days and find that the screen has developed a crack overnight?
Old 11-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
Major General
Zealot

I was going to be a smart-ass, doubleshuffle, but you're not worth it, so I'll just report the posts for harassment.
Advert
Old 11-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #6
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

A seller who feels harassed by questions about warranty. Why am I not surprised?

Last edited by doubleshuffle; 11-01-2013 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Adding relevant link.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:17 AM   #7
Major General
Zealot

There's a difference between legit questions and being a jerk. You, as you were in the previous thread, are just being a jerk.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

This thread is now closed.

1) Major General: You must list all issues (if any) you've had with this specific device.. You may create another thread in the Flea Market.

2) Doubleshuffle: Stop the combative posts, please.

As I said, this specific thread is now CLOSED.

Closed Thread