Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-17-2020, 01:59 PM   #1
TKOK
TKOK began at the beginning.

Device: Boox MaxLumi
Boox MaxLumi and audible app

Hey everyone,

i have a MaxLumi since some weeks and very happy with it. But I have one big problem. I use audible and kindle with my galaxy note 9. The kindle app works great with my MaxLumi but the audible app tells me, I have no audiobooks in my online library. It looks like a clean account. I miss my audible subscription, the whole library and the credit card informations. Kindle works like a charm with the whole functionality. I am from germany and i use the MaxLumi in englisch.

Thx in advance!
TKOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 08:19 PM   #2
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
What country audible account are you using? At least for me, my Canadian and American audible libraries are different because of how Audible Canada launched years after the US version. You should be able to choose the country when you log in.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2020, 05:00 AM   #3
TKOK
TKOK began at the beginning.

Device: Boox MaxLumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamanderjuice View Post
What country audible account are you using? At least for me, my Canadian and American audible libraries are different because of how Audible Canada launched years after the US version. You should be able to choose the country when you log in.
This is the missing information. I changed the location and it works
TKOK is offline   Reply With Quote