Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-01-2020, 01:28 PM   #1
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PaperWhite 5, Aura One, Glowlight Plus, Scribe, Sage
Stylus question

I've read comments the stylus supplied with various Boox models isn't very good. Are there other options that are better/recommended?
LDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 03:22 PM   #2
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
Yes, there are a lot of options. An extensive thread about it is here.

I've chosen to use a Staedler Norris digital for my Onyx Boox Note Pro, but there's a lot out there. Just make sure that they have the correct technology inside. I basically couldn't work with the supplied stylus and am quite happy with the Staedler.

However, it is all down to personal preference. My wife thinks that the original stylus is better than the Staedler.

It's a pen. People will b*tch and moan about it if it doesn't work the way they want it to. I personally always prefer thick fountain pens over thin ones. My father and my wife prefer thin ones. There you have it: New age, new technology, same people!
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert