Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-31-2020, 06:05 PM   #31
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Microsoft Teams from the Google Play Store.
When using Teams, I find it works best in the A2 mode. I think when I originally tried it, I was using the regular mode which made it a bit glitchy.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 01:17 AM   #32
helen19770707
Connoisseur
helen19770707 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx C67 kindle Onyx Note
Like other digital product, the latest is the most expensive. When they release new nova3, note3, older version nova2, note2 have dropped price. So it's an option to save more than $70 to get the same size device. They make nova2 and nova3 at the same page so people can make their own choice.
helen19770707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2020, 12:30 AM   #33
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
I agree with the price trend. However, I also see that more refurbished or 2nd chance devices hit the webshops. So a 2nd chance device is actually becoming cheaper than they were a few years ago.

I wanted a reasonable free device with a note taking feature. I settled on a 10" Onyx Boox Note Pro device which was priced down to 485€ from 550€ due to the arrival of the Note 2 series and further priced down to 375€ due to 2nd chance.

I bought it from a Onyx importer that is a few miles from where I live in Holland, but I think it is a general trend. People sent devices back more often. So the marketprice for new devices becomes higher just to cope and the need to sell off returned devices grows.

A Dutch ereader brand even went bust because the return rates were 20% instead of the foreseen 15%. I think it was the brand Icarus, IIRC.*