Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-12-2020, 12:03 PM   #16
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
A further point about the Onyx library feature. When one does a search, the search results offer no open_with option. So if you have a large number of books, and wish to use an alternate reader, the library becomes useless.
Hopefully the last update. The search function will open books work with a third party app if the app is set as default. But it won't do an open with. Good enough for my purposes, in general.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 01:24 PM   #17
Sevenlives
Enthusiast
Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Nova Pro
This may not be the solution but I figured it's worth a shot. Have you tried resetting your NovaPro to factory settings? I feel as if I've experienced similar little quirks on mine that were resolved with a factory reset. Not sure if other 3rd party apps can sometimes affect Android in negative ways or whatnot.
Sevenlives is offline   Reply With Quote