Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 07-05-2019, 02:46 PM   #1
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Calibre Companion Trello Board

Hi Everyone,

I created a public Trello board so we can organize Calibre Companion's development project management style. Right now it is completely public. This will help me organize priorities and progress with my team. Feel free to edit at will!

Calibre Companion Trello Board

Best,
Sam

Last edited by samcohen; 07-08-2019 at 07:23 AM.
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote