Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-29-2021, 07:42 PM   #1
grogu
Nope
grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2, kindle 3? with kb
libra 2 cases that protect corners and drops?

I was wondering if the (3rd party or otherwise) cases do a good job of protecting the libra from drops, as well as protecting the corners (in case it lands on a corner)? Corners seem to be the most vulnerable for some reason.

Edit: I'm in the us, I've seen people talking about kwmobile cases for canada, but I don't see those in amazon us yet (only for h20 it seems).
grogu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 11:23 PM   #2
TimeEffect
Connoisseur
TimeEffect began at the beginning.

Device: Glo
Also looking for a Libra 2 case. Just ordered one from kwmobile, but if there are better options Id like to know

It's less than half the price of the official, so Im pretty content
TimeEffect is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2021, 11:37 PM   #3
grogu
Nope
grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grogu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2, kindle 3? with kb
I ended up going with the fintie https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09MKD6D4D . Thought my ancient kindle had died so I went ahead and ordered the libra 2 and case instead of waiting a bit longer for more cases to show up, or a potential discount. Turned out my kindle is still operational, but it's kinda barely hanging in there. I guess I'll be reporting back once I receive both.
grogu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 12:49 AM   #4
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
This type of case has impact resistant corners and the back is thick and rubberized.

https://www.amazon.com/Origami-Sleep...s%2C270&sr=8-6
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote