Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 08-17-2021, 07:52 PM   #1
mcal27
mcal27 began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Must specify at least one library when enabling auth?

Hi, newbie Calibre user here so please forgive whats prob a basic question.
I'm running latest Calibre Server (as a service) on Ubuntu 20.04 and I need to enable authentication when my server is accessed from another device on my network so any of my devices can upload books to the server.

I've created a user as per documentation, but when I try to ebable Auth by entering: calibre-server --userdb /srv/calibre/users.sqlite --enable-auth I get: 'You must specify at least one calibre library' which I'm happy todo, but where do I specify my library in the auth enable command?

Thanks in advance. Al
mcal27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 09:10 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You specify libraries for calibre-server as arguments ont he command line

calibre-server /path/to=library/folder
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2021, 03:46 AM   #3
mcal27
mcal27 began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Thanks, that seems to have worked
mcal27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags