Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-29-2021, 03:31 PM   #166
Buhaj47
Zealot
Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra 2
Thanks, I mainly use KEPUBs. Actually I just tried hyphenation on my Kobo with the attached dictionary loaded, also uploaded some books with the Kobo Output plugin hyphenation on and off. It seems that in every book the left character minimum limit is 2, not 3, what might be the reason?

Wonder if KEPUB accepts soft hyphens in a book, that could be a way to go around it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KoboRoot.zip (12.4 KB, 8 views)
Buhaj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 03:50 PM   #167
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhaj47 View Post
not 3, what might be the reason?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=39

try put more values, I vaguely remember that it helped with kepub.

Last edited by Semwize; 11-29-2021 at 03:57 PM.
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote